Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Vacation!

One of our stops on our vacation was Mackinac Island. Such a beautiful place! :) It's like going back in time.

Our captain! :)

The bay.

The Grand Hotel.

Me sitting in the captains chair on the ferry.
Luke at the fort.

I had to get a picture of a canon going off. :o)


Mom at lunch, at the Hotel Iroquois . :)


The butterfly house. It's a photographers paradise! :D





They only allow bicycles and carriages on the island. 
Arch Rock. 


I kinda match the water and sand. lol :)

Fudge! Yummy. :) We all had a wonderful time on Mackinac Island! More pictures to come soon from our vacation.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful place! It looks like you had a very exciting vacation. :) I love the deep blue waters and composition in the first picture! I also like all the layers of texture in the photo of Arch Rock, and the colorful butterfly photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a beautiful place! We all had an amazing time. Thank you, Suzanne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that first picture is so pretty and the one of you sitting in the captains chair, that made me laugh. Those butterflies are cute, too. How do you get so close to them? They always fly from me :-) Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used an 18-55mm lens. These butterflies would fly around a lot and then just stop. I guess patience, is the answer to your question. :)

    ReplyDelete