Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Purdue Fashion Show 2015

I recently had the opportunity to go to Purdue University's fashion show. My cousin Maria had her Senior presentation. Each Senior had a collection of 6 outfits that they designed, sowed and fitted for each of their models. My cousin's collection was called: Peaches & Cream.

Peaches & Cream Collection






Peaches & Cream Collection

Peaches & Cream Collection

Peaches & Cream Collection

Peaches & Cream Collection
(The amazingly talented Maria on the right)
I am so proud of my cousin for all she has accomplished and I know she will do great in New York!

2 comments:

  1. Your cousin's collection looks very well conceptualized and executed! She did a beautiful job. I love the prints she chose. And of course, your photos look great! The fashion show looks to have been a lot of fun! WMU has a fashion show every semester, and I hoping to design for the next two shows. Designing for a show is really exciting, but it's also overwhelming. A ton of work goes into each collection! Hopefully, I'll be able to pull it off as well as Maria did! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. She did an amazing job designing, sowing and putting everything together. The craftsmanship was phenomenal. I have a friend who does fashion at WMU! I'm sure you will do an excellent job! You are very talented. :)

      Delete